Skip to content
Radish Salad with Curry Orange Dressing
- 1cup orange juice
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2teaspoon curry powder
- salt to taste
- 2cups radishes, washed and roughly chopped
- 1cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- In a small saucepan, bring the orange juice to a boil and cook it until it is reduced to about 1/4 cup (about 20-25 minutes). Take off the heat.
- Whisk the olive oil, and curry powder into the orange juice. Add salt to taste. Toss the chopped radishes with the dressing.
- Divide the radishes between 4 plates. Top with the feta cheese and chopped mint.