Submitted by CSA member Caitlyn
4-6 cups chopped lettuce
6 cups water or broth
4-5 cloves garlic (to taste)
1 tsp celery salt (to taste)
1 tsp bay leaves
1 medium to large onion chopped
2 stalks scallions
Dollop of yogurt
2-3 large potatoes
1) Caramelize onions, garlic and scallions.
2) Add water/broth and chopped potatoes and seasonings.
3) Cook until potatoes are soft then add lettuce.
4) Simmer for about 30-45 minutes.
5) Allow to cool then blend to desired consistency and reheat as needed. Top with a dollop of yogurt and enjoy.