1 medium head cabbage, chopped
2 medium zucchini (about 2 cups), sliced
1 medium summer squash (about 1 cup), sliced
3 tbsp. onion powder
1 tbsp. garlic powder
1 tbsp. salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1. Heat the skillet over a medium flame.
2. Add about half the cabbage and zucchini and season with half of the seasonings, stir.
3. Add the remaining cabbage, zucchini and seasonings, stirring really well.
4. Cover and simmer on a low flame until the cabbage is soft (about 30 – 60 minutes). The vegetables need no oil or water as they will naturally release a lot of moisture. Also, the cabbage will reduce by half as it softens.
5. You can increase or reduce the garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper to your taste.
Serves 4 – 8