Skip to content
- 1head kohlrabi
- 1/2apple, such as Gala
- 2tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2bird’s eye chili
- 1pinch cumin
- 1/2teaspoon fish sauce
- 3tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- With a sharp knife, cut off the “branches” of the kohlrabi. Peel it with a vegetable peeler.
- Cut the kohlrabi into matchsticks either using a sharp knife of a mandolin (I used the latter). Do the same with the apple.
- Toss the kohlrabi and the apple with the remaining ingredients and chill before eating.