Source: Savor the Senses, July 8, 2014
- 4 large Yukon gold potatoes (or 2 lb potatoes of your choice), cubed
- 1 bunch asparagus, chopped into 1″ pieces
- ½ red onion
- 1 c cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ c basil pesto
- 6 oz goat cheese (I used Haystack Peak)
- 2 oz cream cheese (optional)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss potatoes in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes (until cooked through).
- During the last 30 minutes, Sauté asparagus, onion and garlic in oil until soft.
- Combine the potatoes with the vegetables, add the cherry tomatoes, basil pesto, goat cheese, cream cheese and lemon juice.
- Cook over low heat until cheese has melted into a creamy sauce.