Skip to content
Kale Salad with Avocado Tahini Sauce
Source: Love and Lemons
avocado tahini sauce:
- 1 small avocado (or ½ a large one)
- 1½ tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups kale, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shaved brussels sprouts
- ¼ cup radishes, sliced into matchsticks
- ¼ cup thinly sliced carrots
- ½ cup white beans
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 cup chopped basil
- Place avocado, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil into a food processor. Pulse, then add water salt and pepper and blend until creamy.
- In a large bowl, toss the kale, brussels sprouts, radishes and carrots with half the dressing. Mix well, then let it sit at room temp for about 15 minutes.
- Add white beans, almonds, basil and as much of the remaining dressing as you like. Taste and add more salt, pepper, and lemon juice as needed.