Sesame Cauliflower and Bell Peppers
Source: ifoodreal, May 13, 2015
- 2 lbs cauliflower (small-medium head), coarsely chopped
- 2 large bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 2 tsp sesame seed oil
- 3 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- Preheat large skillet on low-medium heat and coat with sesame seed oil. Add cauliflower and bell peppers, cover with a lid and cook for 8 minutes, stirring every few minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk Sauce ingredients and pour into skillet. Stir to coat veggies and cook a few more minutes until sauce has thickened. Stir again, sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds. Serve hot with meat of choice, or over pasta, quinoa or brown rice.