- Source: Bon Appetit, November 2015
- ½ large celery root (celeriac), peeled, chopped
- ½ pound carrots, peeled, chopped
- ¼ cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon finely grated peeled ginger
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- Celery leaves and chopped Granny Smith apple (for serving)
- Place celery root and carrots in a large pot; add 6 cups water. Bring to a simmer over medium heat; cook until tender, 30–35 minutes. Let cool slightly. Purée in a blender with yogurt, honey, coriander, and ginger until smooth; season with salt and pepper.
- Serve soup topped with celery leaves and apple.
Leave A Comment